Friday, August 30, 2013

The Awesomeness of ROSS

Yes! Ross is amazing! 

Honestly, check Ross before Marshalls, TJMaxx or any other store. They have everything!
Yes! These are genuine Nike Free Runs! Aren't they beauts for only $34.99!!! I will repeat that $34.99!!!

Yes! Ross is hit or miss and you can't go in there thinking I'll find those Nike shoes for cheap guaranteed. Sometimes you'll find exactly what you wanted and sometimes you'll find something even better or...nothing at all.

At Ross you need a list of must haves but not right now or not a specific item. For example. I needed new workout shoes but not just yet. So I knew to keep a look out for something every time I go out. Its not urgent but I have it at the back of my mind. Another example would be, I'm looking for casual work clothes. I can't go to Ross looking for an exact outfit I just need to have an idea of the style I'm going for. The ability to see the potential for something great from Ross clothes is also a must!
OK that shirt hanging there doesn't look so great it has no shape its all wrinkled and sandwiched between some really hideous clothes. But something is sparking your interest, maybe the color or pattern or button details? Try it on and imagine the perfect pants/accessories you have waiting at home! Magic! that shirt is amazing!

I like to shop and shop around so I don't mind waiting till I come across something good. Patience my friends.

So, we got lucky with these shoes! There were 2 of these and each size was perfect! One for my bf and one for me!

So just remember to keep a list of needs in your head or phone and be open to treasures you might find! 

Keep shopping! Keep saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!