Saturday, January 19, 2013

Todays shopping deals

Hello All!

Did a little shopping and wanted to share. Have you ever been to Daiso? It's this Japanese dollar store that is amazing! They have really great finds for cheap, things you never knew existed and are willing to try since it's only $1.50!

So onward! I bought..
cute pink make up bag $1.50-  Daiso
Cleansing wipes with aloe $1 -  Big lots

The next 2 items were on clearance from $2 to $1!
E.l.f. nail polish remover pads $1 - Target
E.l.f. eyeliner in black $1 - Target

I love my makeup bag! I like to separate my travel toiletries so this bag is specifically for shower items.

The cleansing wipes worked well they're thinner than the Target up n up brand wipes, but I felt like they wasted less resources that way. The wipes were still sturdy and cleaned well.

E.l.f. nail polish remover pads were so convenient for traveling and it seems like I'm traveling a lot these days! They're really thin and I used one pad per hand. The packaging doesn't seem very airtight so I can see the pads drying out if you don't use them quickly. But hey! They were only a dolla. I'd probably consider rewetting them with a bottle of remover on my own.

I have yet to use the eyeliner, but have heard great things about the quality of e.l.f products so I have high hopes!

Keep saving!

Love Jess

2 comments:

  1. You shop like i do there's a Japanese store like that in Seattle, I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they the best?! What are your fav items?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!