Sunday, August 11, 2013

Nail Polish

Essie VS. Sinful Colors
I bought this amazing nail polish by Essie as expected its a great product. Great quality and beautifully pigmented color.
On another shopping trip I bought almost the same color on complete coincidence, but by Sinful Colors and waaaayyy cheaper. The aqua green shade really speaks to me I guess. Which gave me an idea to compare the products to see if it's really worth the Essie splurge.

p.s. Say Hello to my new Hello Kitty :) 
- The consistency of both polishes were quit nice, not too thick and not too watery. 
- The pigment of both were great 2 coats of each provides enough coverage. Sinful Colors was actually more pigmented surprisingly. 
- After wearing both for a week they chipped about the same. I found Essie to chip easier, but that might be due to me being more clumsy or active that week. 

Here is a picture comparison. 
PICTURE 1: After 2 coats L - Essie, R -Sinful Colors

PICTURE 2:  After 1 coat L - Essie, R -Sinful Colors

Overall impressions = 
Considering 
1. price
2. quality
3. color 
I prefer Sinful Colors! Here are the reasons
1. price: $1 +tax (this was on sale at Walgreens)
2. quality: more pigmented and equally easy to apply as Essie
3. color: I really like the slight shimmer 

You can't beat it! 
Keep Shopping! Keep Saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!