Friday, August 16, 2013

Make up brush find!

Oh how I love a good deal!
I've been looking for a good blush brush since the one I have has been shedding all over my face. Not very attractive. So, I was considering buying a Sigma brush for around $20 which isn't expensive, but if I could spend less that would be great! Although, if it's good quality I'm willing to spend the money. Anyways....

I had some Amazon credit earned from trading in my books ($75 worth! woohoo) so spending the money wasn't a big deal. Check out my blog post about earning Amazon credit here

Thank goodness I didn't buy it yet! I was browsing Ross for a wedding dress (BTW they have a great selection of dresses for usually less than $20) and I decided to browse the makeup section, which is usually a mess. But I love the mess, it's like a scavenger hunt for me and makes my finds that much more precious. In my hunt I found this little baby!

I have never heard of the brand, but the brush was so soft and felt really well made. So I figured what's $4 to just try it. I still haven't found any reviews on the product, but so far it's been holding up. It isn't shedding all over my face and the application is smooth. 

Later, I found the same brush on Ebay for $10-12. So I reckon I got myself a steal! 

I'll share my other finds from Ross in my next post, so look out for it friends! I'm so excited to share them with you!

Keep Shopping! Keep Saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!